Hello and thanks for stopping by this page to learn more about me. I am Krista Ziobrowski. I am a regular 50+ wife and mom living in a suburban community outside of Saratoga Springs in upstate NY. I have been married to my husband, Michael, for 18 years. We have an 18-year-old daughter, Marlie, and a Norwegian Elkhound named Aspen.
I am a network marketing professional and my primary business in with a health & wellness company called Bella Grace Global.
I have been taking collagen supplements since early 2021 and have definitely seen and felt their benefits. I have tried several different types of collagen, in the form of both powder and liquid and have discovered that they are definitely not created equally. Bella Grace’s Collagen Elixir stands apart from other brands because it contains VERISOL®B (bovine) bioactive collagen peptides, which represent the form with the greatest clinical support, proven bioavailability & directly activates cellular repair.
Below are all the skin and overall health benefits of the Bella Grace Collagen Elixer.
Research has shown that you can expect for SKIN HEALTH:
- Firmer and smoother skin texture
- Fewer fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved skin elasticity
- Decreased age spots and a more even skin tone
- Improved skin hydration (moisture content)
- Reduced oxidative stress
- Healthier nails that grow faster and with less chipping
- Less cellulite
In addition, there are benefits beyond skin health, for OVERALL HEALTH & WELLNESS. These include:
- Better joint health and improved mobility
- Less eye strain and fatigue
- Alleviates computer vision syndrome
- Enhanced visual acuity and depth perception
- Helps to alleviate Dry Eyes
- Improved immunity
- Improved stress management
- Improved endurance and less fatigue
- Improved muscle recovery
- Improved mental clarity and focus
I am loving taking this product myself and sharing it with others. I am also excited to announce that Bella Grace Global has just launched a skincare line.
To Your Success,
518-223-3735 (Call or Text if you are in the U.S.)